proust questionnaire


Your chief characteristic
discretion
Your favourite qualities in a man
sense of humour & considerateness
Your favourite qualities in a woman
caring
What you appreciate the most in your friends
loyalty
Your main fault
worry
Your favourite occupation
reading through blogs that i fancy. and drinking tea
Your idea of happiness
idyllic places. having my own place to call home where i can style it my own way and have a pet kitty for company, listening to good music and taking lots of photos
Your idea of misery
feeling unloved/unwanted
If not yourself, who would you be?
a better 'me'. or anna karina
Where would you like to live?
ideally in melbourne. i like the idea of living somewhere nice in nz
Your favourite colour
black
Your favourite flower
sunflowers
Your favorite bird
willy wag tail
Your favourite prose authors
n/a
Your favourite poets
dr seuss
Your favourite heroes in fiction
finn the human
Your favourite heroines in fiction
sarah from a little princess
Your favourite painters
gustav klimt, angelique houtkamp
Your favourite composers
n/a
Your favourite heroes in real life
n/a
Your heroines in World history
n/a
Your favourite names
talula..
What I hate the most
horrible attitudes
The military event I admire the most
n/a
The reform I admire the most
n/a
The natural talent I'd like to be gifted with
the willpower to stick through with something longer than a week
How I wish to die
loved and knowing i have done my best
What is your present state of mind
bit sleepy, but excited
For what fault have you most toleration?
any i can relate to myself
Your favourite motto
« Knowledge is only one half. Faith is the other » Novalis

No comments:

Post a Comment