Pinch and a punch!


Going to Brisbane for a little holiday on Thursday. I'm actually really excited, quite spontaneous as it was only planned last week and I actually managed to get extra time off work for it. I haven't been there since October last year I believe - for the Paramore concert (which was terrible, so terrible, but Relient K were probably worth the $80) with my boyfriend. Anyway, I'm excited because of the visits I'll be making to the beauty counters in David Jones and Myer. And cafe visits for a soy chai latte, mm mmm. I haven't been this excited to go to Brisbane in quite a while, feels rather strange. Maybe because I'll actually have money to spend this time around. Travelling down with ma and pa and meeting my sister while there. Peanut Butter m&m's you will be ALLLLL mine! $14.00 a pop for a big bag is definitely worth it (I'll finally get my fix, Bronni B haha).

I also bought a Yashica T4 off eBay last week, coming all the way from the U.S. of A and I cannot wait to test it out when it arrives, seen and read so many good things about the little baby. I just hope it was worth 300 smackers... I already own a Yashica Electro 35 and am super happy with him. I just love film so much!

Oh and my pretty little bike is here and assembled, it is so smooth! I want to ride it all the time. It's at my boyfriend's farm though.

I feel like doing an Old & Gold now.. so here you go!


Old
  • Having a messy room.
  • Driving.
  • Waiting forever for parcels to arrive.
  • Living with my brother.
  • Not living some place sweet.
  • The fact that most photo shops don't develop film! Especially 120mm for my Diana. Hmph.
  • That Topshop, H&M, Primark and Drop Dead Clothing are not in Australia still.

Gold
  • Pay day.
  • Grapefruit.
  • Crumpets w/ honey.
  • Making a dent in cleaning my room.
  • Holidays!
  • Soy chai latte.
  • These neat felt brushes that the beautiful Cerise gave me for my birthday, truly dreamy colours like water colour! So pretty.
  • Plants vs Zombies game, little bit addicted.
  • Having the most funniest nights when Smiley is working.
  • Being happy, feeling good.




Hope you are having a swell start to your week and month, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment