On waking the first 3 things I do are… shower, eat, check emails

If I had a superpower it would be… to fly

If I could trade places for a day with someone it would be… a young 'un, maybe 5 years old

If someone wrote a story about me the title would be… She goes by the name of Samantha

When I was seven years old… I had already gone to 4 different schools

If you open my fridge you will see… lots of my sister's foods, plus my jams

My favourite view is… horizons, driving places

The 3 things I will tell my children are… I love you, yes, no

The song or musical piece for the theme tune of my life is… Bright Side of the Road

I used to be… a different person to who I am now

My biggest guilty pleasures are… chocolate. massages too, I feel guilty for getting them but I loove them

My wardrobe is… not organised, have clothes coming out of my ears

Never have I ever… gotten a tattoo, or any body piercing beside my ears

My kids taught me… n/a

Life is like a… life is a gift

My earliest memory is…. crying for my mum when she left me to go somewhere

My underwear drawer … doesn't have a lot of underwear in it, have too much clothes to pack away/throw away/give away

I feel like running for the hills when… I have to go to work haha :)

On my teenage bedroom wall there was… posters of celebrities I admired, and collages I made - I'm still a teenager too! for at least another 9 months

My ideal partner would have the... ultimate love for God.



Hello. I haven't updated this blog is quite some time. I've finally been starting to get more shifts at work, so more pay - which I'm desperate for. I'm trying to be as frugal as possible. I have an addiction to buying Kodak disposables though, and film. Sorted out my situation with a cafe that I did some work for - they hadn't paid me for the work I did, so I went in and saw them about it, after a month of me calling them 3 times and never got a call back. They paid me cash in hand. How much does money suck? It is literally impossible to go by with no income. Unless you live at home for the rest of your life.. the "life" you aren't living. I'm going to The Devil Wears Prada concert in October. It's only like $50 to see 3 bands, 2 being overseas bands, pretty worth it I must say. So many times lately, people don't expect me to be 19. I really don't mind either, God will age me gracefully. It's fairly late. Or early, depending on how you see it. Goodnight all - happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I haaate money. Money does suck, indeed. Honestly, I probably will be living at home the rest of my life... And I don't even care that much. That's what comes of being a reclusive homebody who doesn't want to get married. :P

    I'd like to see what it's like to be around 5 for a day too! I wish I could remember my thought processes as a young child...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can see how easy it would be to just live at home with the folks. I want to do that sometimes. I wouldn't mind being with them now, as I miss them.. but yeah, who knows when or if I will ever get married. There are so many poor excuses for men that have a LOT of growing up to do :P It's generally by the time they are 30 that that happens though haha.

    Yes, I just remember and yearn for how carefree it was being a little child. No adult issues like cars, money or being fully responsible.. just lollies, rainbows, baby animals and bicycle rides were enough to satisfy me :)

    ReplyDelete