Quick

Just a little update from my sister's iPhone while I'm away on holiday. Mt Isa is extremely warm and I've found myself to be inside for most of the day, keeping cool in the air conditioning. I quite miss home though, and certain people (a lot) so I'm looking forward to coming home within the next few days. Also, I am so very broke at the moment it's very saddening. So I'm looking forward to going back to work and get me some $$$. I am getting excited for the upcoming festivals; Big Day Out and Soundwave! Another thing, I don't know what my plans are for the New Year's.. I think I'll just do whatever, I think as long as I don't spend it alone I'll be happy :) Townsville was a bunch of fun too! Caught up with old friends I hadn't seen in nearly six months and shared some rather enjoyable shenanigans with them too ;D hmm well it's 10:13PM at this moment on this Christmas Eve, so I bid you farewell and wish you a happy Christmas a fun and safe New Year and all the rest.

Peace and Love, Samuel Whiskers.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment