GameGirl






I miss my old gaming consoles from back in the day. They were the best.. ones we owned anyway. Super Nintendo, Sega Master System, Nintendo 64, and the good ol' original PlayStation... They have some of the most best games I would play on end, enduring the long wait for Fridays (after school) and the weekends - as playing them during the week was not permissible in our household, growing up.

Crash Bandicoot series, Resident Evil (the first one, but only observing my brother Daniel play, too scary for a young lass like me to play at that time), The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Tekkon (I and III), GoldenEye 007, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World, Diddy's Kong Quest, Fantasy Zone: The Maze, Fantasy Zone II, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Alex Kidd in Shinobi World, Asterix & Obelix, Killer Instinct, Tom and Jerry The Movie, R-Type, Bubsy......... My oh my the list can go on and on, too bad I forget most of the titles of some of the best games. Oh, and not to mention playing on my sister Jenna's original clear GameBoy when she wasn't around to rouse me for doing so (as seen above for what it looked like). Oh how the 90s were oh-so-good!

These days, I'm not much of a gamer for anything modern.. I'll still occasionally play some Crash or if we manage to scrounge around for the old consoles and hook them up, I'm always giddy for some of that, but I've given up since the installation of the PS2. Just not my cup of tea I suppose. As for my father, he still plays the PS2 and X-Box. He's more with-it than I am when it comes to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment