Do As You Please, Shame Will Follow

Dear friends, I warn you as "temporary residents and foreigners" to keep away from 
worldly desires that wage war against your very souls. (1 Peter 2:11) 


I bought Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis yesterday because Angus and Robertson are having another one of their online specials, and I have been interested in seeing what this book is like.. seems to be pretty great though. I also bought myself a much-needed new iPod touch, as mine is a bit stuffed up because I spilt Red Bull over it and parts of the screen you can't "touch", plus 8GB just doesn't cut it. 32GB, now that's something!



It's 2am, and I'm tired as, but I don't want to go to bed. I feel all exhilarated. I guess I feel a bit like that when I make online purchases because I'm super excited for its arrival.

I've recently grown a big love for (and been listening to a lot of) The Devil Wears Prada (the band, that is) they're metalcore and Christian. Their lyrics are so pure and well-written and honest. I've always liked metal, just listen to it sporadically.



I go away in 2 days (Friday), heading down to the Gold Coast for the Big Day Out on Sunday and come back on the Monday. I'm not even really excited actually, just excited to be getting a bit of a holiday, seeing as I haven't gone away since October. Yesterday (Tuesday) was so weird, I went to work thinking it was Wednesday, I was befuddled.


Also, I'm now addicted to Mad Men television series. I had never seen it before until yesterday. I'm hooked. It's really such a cool and never-boring show.

No comments:

Post a Comment