Red Wine Lips



So this was one of those "tagged" things that people do on here.. no one tagged me.. depressing! But really, I just was feeling like filling one of these out.

What song are you currently addicted to?
"Black Death 1939" by The Middle East

What books are you currently reading?
Currently, none. The next book I do want to read though is Anne Of Green Gables.

What's your favourite colour?
Peach, lavendar, mint... I will always love pastels. Call me a grandma if you will.

What's your favourite hobby?
Discovering new music, writing, riding my bicycle.

Sweet or Salty?
Usually more for savoury.. but today I've had cravings for both!

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Chai.. has been for a while though.

Cake or ice cream?
Neither. Can't think of either right now!

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Blogger, Google, Wikipedia, WeHeartIt

What was the last thing you bought?
Pizza.

What fictional character do you think you're most like?
I always wished to be Sarah from A Little Princess.

Favorite toy growing up?
I don't even know.

Favorite instrument?
Piano I'd have to say. I wish I wasn't such a quitter and carried on with learning it :( same with cello.

What was the last meal you ate?
Dinner.

Do you want to learn another language?
I do, yes.

Five things you really appreciate:
1. The cold.
2. Tea.
3. Music.
4. Being blessed with what I've got.
5. God's love, forgiveness and acceptance.

What's one of your favorite quotes?
I like a lot of C.S. Lewis.

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I'm missing you.

What are you looking forward to?
July.

3 comments:

  1. I love pastels too! We can be grandmother-ish together. ;)

    Also, I love the painting! Edward Hopper is my favourite painter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That sounds pretty good to me :D I do believe that YOU introduced me to him via your blog. Thank you so much, you've introduced me to so much beautiful and amazing things <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite welcome! I am so pleased I could share some of the things I love! :)

    ReplyDelete