Show me your teeth


I want this for my lounge room.




I really really really really really really really REALLY wish I had a camera :( Then I would take photos of my awesomely done job at making chocolate spiders, they are delicious! Anyway; Admittedly, I'm kinda jealous of my sister going to go see Lady Gaga in concert in March. I think she would be amazing live, seeing as she IS an entertainer. Been taking some photos on mother's old Yashica camera, looking forward to see how they turn out.. even if the photos are just average, I'm just stoked to get my own first roll of film developed.
I think things are starting to fall into place.. or at least feeling like they are. I saw Coco Avant Chanel on the weekend. It was good, but I was definitely not in the right mood to be watching a movie. It just made me tired and I couldn't concentrate due to having a lot on my mind - having a fairly crazy night on Friday the 12th.. all is good and sorted now though.
I feel pretty happy with how 2010 is treating me to be honest. Made new friends. Tried something new. Views on life have changed.. all pretty optimistic too. I also decided that I won't be moving to Brisbane anymore. I would rather save up money here and travel later on. Well that's all I feel like updating for now. I can't wait for the rest of this week! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment