Life in a park

So I'm sort of bummed of missing out on Splendour In The Grass, such a shame I'm poor. But I do look forward to attending Parklife this year with my sister! Good timing too with me turning eighteen soon enough and it being an 18+ festival. And! The tickets go on sale the same day as my birthday.
The 1st lineup announced is as follows:
AC Slater
Ajax
Bag Raiders
Brodinski
Busy P
Chiddy Bang
Classixx
Cut Copy
Dan Black
Darwin Deez
Delorean
Groove Armada
Grum
Gypsy and the Cat (excluding Perth)
Holy Ghost!
Jack Beats
Jesse Rose
Kele
Mehdi
Memory Tapes
Midnight Juggernauts
Missy Elliott
Mixmaster Mike
New Young Pony Club
Ou Est Le Swimming Pool
Sinden
Soulwax
The Dandy Warhols
The Glitch Mob
The Swiss
The Wombats
Uffie
Washington
Wolf Gang
Yolanda Be Cool vs Dcup
I'm pretty keen on Cut Copy, Darwin Deez, New Young Pony Club, Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, Washington and The Wombats at this stage, and I hope that more great artists are going to be added to the further announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment