All of me


This little patisserie looks so sweet. Alas, I am sick again though so I don't even feel like anything sweet, and usually I'm a real sweet-tooth type of girl - chocolate being my weakness. But the thought of food right now makes me feel queasy. I bought Marc Jacob's Lola EDP, I really like that perfume. Next I hope to get Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, Chloe... all I can think of now. I'm obsessed with cosmetics at the moment. Although I don't wear a lot of make up.. I love lipsticks. Always have. When I was little, maybe 5 or so, my mum was talking to dad on the phone. She called out to me to come talk to him, me, saying WAIT, ran into my parent's room and came back to the talk on the phone and was wearing lipstick. I probably thought he could "see" that I was all prettied up for him. Haha. When my mum tell me stories of when I was little I just can't help but laugh and smile at just how darn cute I was :P Anyway. I guess I am feeling better now. In other news, I'm no longer going to Melbourne anymore (which was meant to take place on the 14th of July). It was a mistake to book my flight with Tiger, but oh well. At least I get a refund. If you don't know what I'm talking about just Google "Tiger Airways" and you should find what you are wondering in there. They say they'll be flying again ASAP, but I doubt that. I'm just looking through old Russh magazines, and how I adored them so! I miss the old Russh :( I need to get ready for work.. have a shower. It's going to be a big day! And I'm not feeling very well. Ah well. Life goes on. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that stinks. I hope you feel better soon and get that sweet tooth back! Though they are a dangerous thing to have, I should know!

    That's such a cute story! I like laughing at my little-me too. :)

    ReplyDelete