Beauty Obsessed




Ever since I remember (a young 'un) - like any little girl - I've always loved makeup, pretty dresses and perfume (especially the beautiful bottle/packaging). I've recently gone bananas and now am addicted to online shopping. I have a bad habit of buying stuff I've never tried before, too. But I figured if I don't like it I just won't use it and that's how I'll know if I like it haha. Albeit, I do look up reviews for the product/item before I whip out my debit card. Hopefully I get my stuff tomorrow and all the others throughout the week. I love getting my parcels! I really want to make a video tour of my room. Maybe when I clean my room and once I get all my goodies I will. I'm pretty tired. I love days off, alas it is back to work tomorrow. The past two weeks I have managed to get sick on my days off before I go back to work. Pretty eager to go back to work and earn me some more moolah, now that I'm broke, thank goodness I got a pay rise! Anywho. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend! Sending love your way xxx

3 comments:

  1. Women are so much more attune to fragrance than us chaps. We just bung on some Smell-o-Stuff, and that's it. I'm always amazed by Lady Magnon's visits to the parfumerie; she doesn't like this, she likes that, and she adores the other! To me they all smell like 'perfume', and I try to be diplomatic.... not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always more of a tomboy when i was a little girl, however now im growing up im becoming more and more interested in jewellery and perfumes, along with makeup and fashion! :)

    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUE BEAUTIES
    xox

    http://swimtothestars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete