Summer Rain

I feel good. I now only have just the one job, after resigning at the local supermarket (and what a relief). It's raining and all I want to do is the typical rainy day sort of stuff; snuggle up with a hot chocolate and a classic film. I know I should be doing something remotely productive with my afternoon before I'm off to work again, but little ol' me is just too lazy! Actually it is rather sad. I can't wait until I've paid off my debts. I have said that a million times. But all I need is just my car rego, car insurance, pay off my camera, and that's pretty much it! Then I can go onto putting money away towards something for me.. and update my wardrobe as I go. I want sleep. I bought Juno from the local video store last night, and I get home and come to realise that it's not even unlocked! So now I can't watch it until I go back into town, and get them to unlock it for me. Golly. I think I might have a nap. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
xx




2 comments:

  1. I love rainy days too!!!
    just relaxing at home and watching old black-and-white movies:-)
    the first pic is very interesting, i think the pic goes well with the mood on rainy days!
    greetings from hamburg,
    julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes!! Isn't it just grand?! And agreed, I was searching for a decent picture to go with this post and to be relevant to rainy days spent inside :)
    Greetings from Australia! xx

    ReplyDelete