Yes




I absolutely love the pictures from Vogue of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. J'adore MK. Now, here's a survey. Haven't done one of these in ages. They always remind me of MySpace.. those days were so long ago.


-What is your current obsession?
Garden salads with French dressing, straight hair, mixed forest berries jam on toast.

-If you could raid the closet of any celebrity, who would it be?
Mary-Kate Olsen or Alexa Chung.

-What do you see outside your window?
A rain water tank.

-What is your favorite color?
Black, red, pink, yellow.

-Your weakness?
Magazines and books.

-Which animal would you be?
A bird.. a robin possibly.

-What's for dinner?
No idea yet, probably have to find my own thing.

-What's your favorite weather?
Winter!

-What's on your bedside table?
I don't have a table by bed. But I do have other surfaces that have heaps of junk on them.

-If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere, where would it be?
In London or somewhere nice and serene in Italy.

-What's your favorite children's book?
I really liked that book about the fish with sparkly/pretty scales.. I forget the name and too lazy to look it up.

-What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Bike rides, playing in the sprinkler, swimming.

-What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A piece of toast.

-What is your favorite tea flavor?
Chai! Then it'd have to be peppermint.

-What is your favorite article of clothing?
I like. Dresses.

-What would you like to get rid of?
My messy room, and make it tidy.

-If you could go any where in the world for an hour where would you go?
France, Paris.

-What did you want to be as a child?
A fairy or a princess.

-What posters pictures do you have on your bedroom wall?
Magazine clothes article things, and I have photographs I took on the wall too.

-What's your plan for tomorrow?
Work. Hopefully do something productive.

-What is your favorite word?
Nostalgia.

-What jewelry do you wear?
I don't really ever wear any more jewellery other than my plain sleepers (earrings).

No comments:

Post a Comment