Hello Wednesday

Do what's good for you, or you're not good for anybody.
Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
What you have left matters more than what you have lost.
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Within every difficulty lies opportunity.
A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.
Never say "I don't know", say "I'll find out".
If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
People need dreams, there's as much nourishment in them as food.
You can hurt with your words, but you can also hurt with your silence.
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
Life is a big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can.
Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
It is not length of life, but depth of life.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
Meaning is not what you start with but what you end up with.
Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him, his own.
Never mind searching for who you are. Search for the person you aspire to be.
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
Truth is, everyone is going to Hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating.
The only real valuable thing is intuition.
Very few things matter and nothing matters very much.
If I had my life to live over, I would perhaps have more actual troubles but I'd have fewer imaginary ones.
How nice--to feel nothing, and still get full credit for being alive.
Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Some see things as they are and say why? I dream of things that never were and say, why not?
Never regret something that once made you smile.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
Giving up is the easiest thing to do, but to hold it together when everyone would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
Nothing great in this world has been accomplished without passion.
Life is infinitely stranger than anything the mind could invent.
Whenever you feel like giving up, remember why you kept holding on in the first place.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment