Treasure


Just thought I'd share with you, my awesome new buy from Jaffa homewares, the striped chest I have previously talked about getting. Finally paid it off yesterday. I don't really know what to put in it.. I'm just going to store sentimental things to me in there for now I think. It's roughly 80cm in length, and is the latest splurge I've spent moolah on, and so much more from Jaffa I want before it closes on Saturday. I am in need for a new handbag. Haven't bought a new one in years. I can't wait for the weekend. Me and my friend Caitlin will be going to the town show Saturday night, scope it out. I loved going to the show as a child, the Ferris wheel being my ultimate favourite ride, followed by the massive swings, and the super slide! Unfortunately it's not all that exciting here. But after all the scoping is done, we'll head off home to watch movies. The Secret Garden and A Little Princess. Both films from the same author of the books written, and two films that I loved very much as a child. I want little Mary Lennox's wardrobe!

"Mistress Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And marigolds all in a row."


PS. I love fashionloaf. That cat, is entertaining and knows what's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment