Sunday night update

The 30 Most Satisfying Simple Pleasures Life Has To Offer - Check it out. It made me smile just reading it.

I really need a bookshelf. And some sort of easy organising method to stash my magazines away in.. other than stacked in a nice pile. I don't like throwing out magazines. I want to look back on them in the future and reminisce on them. On that note, I'm in desperate need to clean my room. I keep saying and never do... Hmm think it's time for a (serious) change. I need to be more proactive with my life.. I'll be taking a holiday from my hometown life and work, for a month or so. First going to Brisbane and spending a night with my parents there, then spending the second night with my sister, then hopping a plane to Townsville for 2 weeks. There'll be a Lomography workshop running for 4 consecutive weekends (and I'll be in Townsville during the time they do it), so I'm keen to go to that to learn something new and whatever else it has to offer. So yes, I'll be catching up with old friends also while I'm up there. Then for the second half of my holiday, I'll be visiting my grandparents in Mt Isa. They are so cute and I love them dearly. They always cook up a storm when we visit, can't go past my Deda's famous home style doughnuts! They're delectable. When done holiday-ing it up, it will be close, if not already my 18th! So I have a lot to look forward to in the near future. Also recently got my hands on (not literally/physically) a few new albums in my iTunes, including Bon Iver, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, David Bowie (Best Of - this being the exception in which I actually bought for only $10 from a stall in the shopping centre!), The Dead Weather, Florence + The Machine, Yeasayer and British India. Right now all I want is a fisheye and macro lense, my wish list of books, a good work skirt, a turntable, a new beanie, moccasins, chunky knit apparel (including socks!)... ahhhh I love the cold. With winter approaching too, I'm giddy about it. It's just perfect, and feels like forever since last winter.

Possibly the most delicious treat out.



♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment